Exhibitor Display Space (WC)
Exhibitor Display Spaces may be purchased for Inside or Outside.
- Earliest postmarked payment (or financial institution noted date and time for credit card users) for registration and display space will have priority in display selection.
- Exhibitor Display Selection (in order of postmark) will be held on Wednesday at 8:30 am
- You must have someone present to choose your display space, if you do not you forfeit your choice of location. You can choose someone to be your representative if need be. Spaces will be assigned (after selection process) to exhibitors not present for selection. There will be no exceptions.
- Exhibitor Display Setup time will follow completion of selection. In fairness to all, exhibitors will not be permitted to begin setup until all exhibitors present have chosen their space. Please be on time and ready so that selection can take place in a timely and orderly manner.
- Exhibitor Breakdown is Wednesday from 2:30-4:30 pm. All exhibitors are required to have their areas cleared by 4:30 pm
- There will be no refunds after May 5, 2022.
Inside Display Spaces
- Spaces are approximately 3' x 8' with a 2' x 6' table inside the area.
- Table can removed it not needed.
- There are no curtains.
- No items blocking the aisles in front of the display
Outside Display Spaces
- Spaces outside the convention area (courtyard, sidewalks, parking lots, etc.) will be considered display spaces and exhibitors will be charged accordingly
- Do not block access areas.